Burung Indonesia is a non-profit organization that has been founded since 2002. Mission of the organization is to be the guardian of Indonesia’s wild birds and their habitats through working with people for sustainable development.
Burung Indonesia is currently looking for an individual who is professionally and personally motivated to fill the position as Executive Director.
- Executive level management experience and proven success leading an organization;
- Master’s level degree in conservation-related or ecology-related study, with a strong experience in non-profit organization management, public administration, marketing and communications preferred;
- Minimum 5 years not-for-profit leadership experience;
- Proven grant writing and administration success;
- Strong human resource skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to establish credibility with donors, granting organizations, and the community; experience in fiscal management and oversight, including budget development and monitoring, cash flow monitoring, and fund development;
- 3-5 years experiences working with non-profit boards, community leaders and volunteers.
Preferred skills and experience:
Not-for-profit ED/CEO experience; project management; working knowledge of Board governance model of leadership; commitment to staff support and development; ability to work with diverse staff, Board, and community; excellent community relations skills; proven fundraising success, knowledge of the PCB impacted community and surrounding areas; highly developed problem solving skills; and experience in Microsoft Office.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 16 June 2017 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.