Burung Indonesia is recruiting a young and dynamic person for Knowledge Development Officer position with the following qualifications:
- Working knowledge on conservation and sustainable development issues;
- Demonstrated experience in conducting analytical research;
- Strong writing skills (please provide samples of scientific/technical and popular writings);
- Computer and internet savvy;
- Experience with databases;
- Fluency in oral and written English;
- Strong editing skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to travel to remote areas;
- Experience in facilitation is beneficial.
- Prepare strategic materials needed for conservation action and knowledge development;
- Implement individual research and analysis as well in a team for the topics of conservation, forestry, climate change and sustainable development to develop strategic materials;
- Together with the Knowledge Center team to stimulate and monitor knowledge management system;
- Working with the Communication team and other relevant staff to ensure accurate information in publications and other materials;
- Travel to working sites to support documentation, development and dissemination of lessons learned and best practices.
Education and Experience
- A university degree in environment or related subjects and a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
Please submit application and CV to: email@example.com at the latest by 3 October 2012. Postal application addressed to: PO Box.310/BOO, Bogor 16003, INDONESIA.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.